Port Rhombus Claymation Port Rhombus Claymation

you can cut!

Now that's how it's done. i was expecting this to be a dodgy half-done boring claymation. i'm usually not a big fan of claymations on newgrounds - they're usually too slow. but this really raised the bar! fit the music perfectly even though you said it was out of sync. I love your fast and inventive edits and interesting use of camera angles. I didn't think the image quality was that bad either. I definitely want to see more of this - keep it up!!

Dick PI Dick PI

love it

damn simon i love your stuff (i'm the guy that did the sound for phantasmagoria). its cool how you put yourself in the scene instead of pure animation. and how you played with the conventions of film noir (the black and white balls part was hell funny). my only criticism is the sound - its a bit wet and gurgley but i guess thats what happens when you compress it to a reasonable size. otherewise, nice noir mood - hope you get(got) an A+

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

finally a collab that links

that was cool. finally someone's done a collab that actually links together instead of random cuts to completely unrelated animations. there should be more collabs like this in the portal.
unlike other collabs all the graphics were somewhat consistant and smooth and even though each artist had a different style they were all high quality and complimented each other.
music was totally awsome - it really drove the flash along and it's good to hear some swinging jazz.
can't wait for another one like this - good luck in the future.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

how 2 move the farmer

For those of you like me who couldn't work out why you couldn't move the farmer you have to assign the keys in control menu.

Great game got up to level five without moving the farmer.

Around the world GAME Around the world GAME

good game

smart and simple game. not into the music but overall nice job.
i got a high score of 58 is it possible to cover all 64 squares?

Solace Demo Solace Demo

my music

cool man thanks for using my music and giving me credit :)
the games ok there are a few bugs and that like when you die the level keeps going.
but overall it looks like the final game will be good.
keep working on it,